Byzantine Chapel — There is a Byzantine Chapel located in Saints Peter and Paul (St. P&P) Section A of our cemetery. This section is one of the ethnic parcels where parishioners from St. P&P Byzantine Catholic Church in Braddock PA are interred. The chapel was built in the early 1900s and belongs to St. P&P parish. Several priests who served as pastor are buried in the chapel, as is the wife of one of the priests (Byzantine-rite priests can marry). Father Julius Grigassy Sr., who served the parish from 1925 until 1959, is buried there, along with his wife Yolanda.